about good practices and sound policies that accelerate the effective adoption and use of technologies in teaching and learning.
WCET's Latest Tweets
- More on the confusion & relief around the #stateauthorization deadlines. t.co/NBMz6sR3f8 Quotes @RussPoulin.
- RT @CathyLAnderson: The Academic Journey: Beyond MOOCS - The Huffington Post t.co/3jmHvupTx4
- Only 15 spots remain for the WCET Leadership Summit: Under the Sword of Data. Special hotel rate ends at midnight. t.co/ezSmXjgJzD
- Confusion continues on #stateauthorization with Friday's announcement. @RussPoulin quoted by @libbyanelson. t.co/A6mNV7S5Hq
- House Cmte. Passes Bill on Higher Ed. Data Transparency - update by @EDUCAUSEJarret t.co/n1wKJNH3rw
Twitter brings you immediate updates, 140 characters at a time. If you like our WCET News Digest and Analysis, following WCET on Twitter quickly delivers more information to you immediately.
The WCET Twitter feed focuses on "news and views" about educational technology, online learning, distance learning, and hybrid learning in higher education. We use twitter as a channel to share and connect, keeping the self-promotion to a minimum.
Follow WCET at wcet_info.
- Latest e-learning news.
- Analysis from blogs, research, and thought-leaders.
- Our observations and questions on trends we are seeing.
Follow WCET's Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework for project news and analytics updates.
Follow WICHE, our parent organization, at WICHEedu.
The WCET "Tweet Team"
Research and Analysis,