In 2011, we learned that more than two-thirds of institutions responding to a survey had not yet applied to a single state in seeking authorization to teach students at a distance in their state. Since then progress has been made, but there is still a long, long way to go.
- Webcast Archive.
- WCET's State Authorization Network.
- Questions and Answers from the Webcast.
- Projected costs of compliance.
- Number of states in which institutions are currently serving students.
- Views of the state authorization issue.
- Thoughts on the emerging national reciprocity agreement.
In this webcast, Russ Poulin (WCET), Jim Fong (UPCEA) and Bruce Chaloux (Sloan-C), will give you a brief update on state authorization, the status of a national reciprocity agreement, and reveal for the first time, in-depth, the results of the follow-up survey. In the WCET cooperative spirit, there will also be plenty of time for your questions.
This webcast is provided free and open to all, but space is limited.*
The WCET webcast, "What Are Institutions Doing (or Not Doing) About State-Authorization -- Revisited" will run for 60 minutes.
Executive Director and CEO,
UPCEA Center for Research and Consulting
Deputy Director, Research and Analysis