WCET encourages institutions and organizations to identify key staff who have a role and/or an interest in promoting the use of technology in teaching and learning, and let them know they can take advantage of these WCET resources.
Learn and connect at WCET's highly acclaimed annual meeting. Friendly, informative, in-depth, collegial, and fun are some of the ways attendees describe WCET's annual meeting.
Join academic leaders in critical conversations about the future of technology enhanced learning through WCET's leadership summits.
Sign up for WCET's popular member-only email lists.
- WCETnews keeps members informed of national news on technology in higher education, and also provides free job posting capability to close to 3,000 higher education professionals in the U.S. and Canada.
- WCETdiscuss provides ready access to some of the country’s leading e-learning providers to obtain advice on good practices relative to all aspects of e-learning and technology in higher education. Members helping members is at the heart of the cooperative.
Discover Relevant Resources on WCET Issue Pages. Contained within our Focus Areas, these issue pages compile the latest news as well as WCET and trusted extramural resources.
Receive priority registration to WCET's webcasts.
Contribute your wisdom and experiences to the overall WCET community through guest posts on the Frontiers blog, participation in member surveys, and online discussions.
Initiatives and Programs:
- 28th Annual Meeting.
- Best Practice Strategies to Promote Academic Integrity.
- State Authorization Network (SAN).
- WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award.
- WCET in the News.
|WCET Connections by the Numbers|
|WCET News Email List||3,880 subscribers|
|WCET Discuss Email List||3,467 subscribers|
|@wcet_info||5,060 Twitter followers|
|Frontiers blog||1,458 subscribers;
more than 5,000 views on hot topics
|768 "like" the WICHE Cooperative
for Educational Technologies
|1,996 Follow WCET|
Last updated July 13, 2017.
What our members say about WCET
"WCET has given my institution and its faculty/staff access to current information and views on issues at the forefront of the online learning industry. Moreover, it has enabled us to prepare for the future of distance learning by staying on the curve of change facing the industry." Luke Dowden, Director, Office of Distance Learning, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
"CTU values its association with WCET for a number of reasons including up to date information about issues impacting higher education and distance education, innovative strategies and tools to improve online learning and the ability to network and meet with and learn from academic colleagues and organizations who work with higher education." - Connie Johnson, Chief Academic Officer/Provost, Colorado Technical University
Email Sherri Artz-Gilbert, WCET Manager, Operations or call 303-541-0231.