|Located||c/o SAIT Polytechnic
1301 - 16 Ave. NW
|Agency Contact||Tricia Donovan
|Sponsor||26 Member Institutions (colleges, polytechnics and universities).|
eCampusAlberta serves as a province-wide advocate for increasing access to high quality learning opportunities. Together, with its members, eCampusAlberta will facilitate the adoption of best practices in online learning to improve institutional resource effectiveness and serve as a catalyst for innovation and excellence in e-learning.
eCampusAlberta is a consortium of 26 Alberta post-secondary institutions that was established in 2002 to facilitate greater access to high quality online learning opportunities. The organization enables students from across the province to access more than 70 accredited provincially approved online certificate, diploma and applied degree programs and 900 individual courses offered by the member institutes.
eCampusAlberta services include:
- Centralized Course Catalogue.
- Quality Standards.
- Catalyst for System Solutions.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
- Professional Development.
- Monthly eZine Newsletter.
- eLearning Cafe'.
Initiatives & Interests
eCampusAlberta initiatives/interests include:
- Online course quality standards.
- Policy development to support online learning.
- Supporting learning in communities province-wide.
- Federated identity management.
Last Updated: July 2013