|Located||1105 Main Street, Suite C
Great Bend, KS 67530
|Agency Contact||Mark Sarver
|Sponsor||(our Board of Directors)|
eduKan provides access to quality higher education through degrees, certificates, individual courses, support services and emerging market-driven programming. We are accessible, convenient, and affordable.
eduKan provides online access to quality higher education, including English Language Learners (ELL) courses. Our members offer college degrees, certificates, and individual courses, with affordable classes, embeddable content, on a leading learning management technology platform. eduKan was founded in 1998 as a cooperative effort between member colleges to offer courses via the internet. eduKan's consortium schools are all accredited Kansas learning institutions with excellent reputations and long histories of providing degrees in traditional settings, as well as through online courses. eduKan Consortium member institutions are:
- Barton Community College, in Great Bend.
- Colby Community College, in Colby.
- Dodge City Community College, in Dodge City.
- Garden City Community College, in Garden City.
- Pratt Community College, in Pratt.
- Seward County Community College/Area Technical School, in Liberal.
eduKan provides the management of an online learning platform for our consortium members. We collaborate with our members to ensure that the courses developed have the optimum student engagement to ensure success.
Initiatives & Interests
Since 1998, eduKan has been chartered to innovate and we continue to do so with the following game-changing programs. eduKan's current initiatives/interests include:
- ESL/ELL - Spanish General Education while Learning English for College Credit Online with a goal to earn an Associate of Arts Degree in 2 years.
- Biometric Technology to Reduce Proctoring Fees and Deter Student Cheating.
- Project Aristotle - Digitally Embedded Books and new media content for online courses - right book for the right course, every time.
- Partnership with CompuHigh, USD405, and Pratt Community College - helping Kansas adults get their high school diploma online and earn college credits.