|Formed||1986 as The Telecommunications Cooperative of Colorado (TELECOOP) and renamed eLearning Consortium of Colorado in 2009.|
|Located||Arapahoe Community College
5900 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
|Agency Contact||Paul Novak
University of Denver, University College
Colorado Mountain College
The eLearning Consortium of Colorado (eLCC) is a coalition of public and private colleges, universities, K-12 education, private sector business and public television stations dedicated to the enhancement of educational opportunities through distance learning.
Our organization is a membership organization that provides many opportunities to make an impact in distance education. eLearning Consortium of Colorado membership is $75 per organization per year with unlimited individual participation at meetings and on our membership email list. Administrative officers are elected by the membership and include two Co-Chairs, a Membership Chair, Conference Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Webmaster. Meetings are generally held on the fourth Friday of every month, except August and December, and are hosted by member institutions. Meeting agendas include a business meeting, professional development, or guest speaker presentation and institutional updates.
eLCC services include:
- Network of distance education specialists.
- Forum for discussion and response to distance education issues.
- Clearinghouse for distance education resources and information.
- Provider of faculty and staff development resources in distance education.
- Cooperative to reduce costs.
Initiatives & Interests
eLCC initiatives/interests include:
- Hosting an Annual Conference to assist faculty and staff in learning about the most current information relative to distance education/online efforts and other seminars throughout the year, eLCC members receive a discount on the conference registration.
- Hosting a Faculty Professional Development Day that is open and free to all members.
- Quality Matters Consortium License.