about good practices and sound policies that accelerate the effective adoption and use of technologies in teaching and learning.
WCET's Latest Tweets
- Improved Analytics Critical to the Personalization of Online Learning t.co/o82dXVjOpA
- A good reminder from the funniest #highered twitterfeed around. Have a great weekend, WCET'ers t.co/JXXE8PnHqv
- With increased video use comes greater copyright concerns for higher ed t.co/h1JoRFQsEB via @EducationDive
- WCET'ers you should join @joshmkim convo on technology and education: t.co/A0G0FMxjMJ
Twitter brings you immediate updates, 140 characters at a time. If you like our WCET News Digest and Analysis, following WCET on Twitter quickly delivers more information to you immediately.
The WCET Twitter feed focuses on "news and views" about educational technology, online learning, distance learning, and hybrid learning in higher education. We use twitter as a channel to share and connect, keeping the self-promotion to a minimum.
Follow WCET at wcet_info.
- Latest e-learning news.
- Analysis from blogs, research, and thought-leaders.
- Our observations and questions on trends we are seeing.
Follow WCET's Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework for project news and analytics updates.
Follow WICHE, our parent organization, at WICHEedu.
The WCET "Tweet Team"
Research and Analysis,