about good practices and sound policies that accelerate the effective adoption and use of technologies in teaching and learning.
WCET's Latest Tweets
- Join the 12/10 webcast to learn about a special offer for @wcet_info instituions from @PARFramework t.co/TcXfKmCLDZ
- Thank you to all who attended #WCET14! If you have insights you'd like to share in the follow up blog send them to email@example.com!
- Great insight from students on #onlinelearning at #wcet14: t.co/h2NHOSbEDg Thanks @PhilOnEdTech & @PatJamesHanz #highered #elearning
- Thanks for coming and feeding the backchannel! See you in Denver. RT @AnneMendenhall: Great conference. Thank you. #wcet14
- OOPs. That's @ldsimonson #wcet14
Twitter brings you immediate updates, 140 characters at a time. If you like our WCET News Digest and Analysis, following WCET on Twitter quickly delivers more information to you immediately.
The WCET Twitter feed focuses on "news and views" about educational technology, online learning, distance learning, and hybrid learning in higher education. We use twitter as a channel to share and connect, keeping the self-promotion to a minimum.
Follow WCET at wcet_info.
- Latest e-learning news.
- Analysis from blogs, research, and thought-leaders.
- Our observations and questions on trends we are seeing.
Follow WCET's Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework for project news and analytics updates.
Follow WICHE, our parent organization, at WICHEedu.
The WCET "Tweet Team"
Research and Analysis,