about good practices and sound policies that accelerate the effective adoption and use of technologies in teaching and learning.
WCET's Latest Tweets
- More focused on K12 but great app to highered too. RT @BarbMHall: Technology Integration Matrix t.co/zW4RtZ5YOt
- Great conversations happening on our Discuss list today. Are you in? t.co/fuN2HzsF1x
- Green light for competency based ed at @CapellaU t.co/Ue9a4IrSBE
- Special WCET hotel rate extended until the 27th for Leadership Summit - only 10 spots remain. Register today! t.co/ezSmXjgJzD
- RT @scottcline: @RussPoulin of @wcet_info gives a great explanation of Dep of Ed Delayed (again) State Authorization Deadline t.co/v…
Twitter brings you immediate updates, 140 characters at a time. If you like our WCET News Digest and Analysis, following WCET on Twitter quickly delivers more information to you immediately.
The WCET Twitter feed focuses on "news and views" about educational technology, online learning, distance learning, and hybrid learning in higher education. We use twitter as a channel to share and connect, keeping the self-promotion to a minimum.
Follow WCET at wcet_info.
- Latest e-learning news.
- Analysis from blogs, research, and thought-leaders.
- Our observations and questions on trends we are seeing.
Follow WCET's Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework for project news and analytics updates.
Follow WICHE, our parent organization, at WICHEedu.
The WCET "Tweet Team"
Research and Analysis,