- Lead the development of a coordinated strategic and financially efficient enrollment model for online programs.
- Train and lead an office of dedicated professionals in recruitment and admissions best practices.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing for Online Programs to align recruitment strategies.
- Work effectively with program directors in all schools to develop a cohesive recruitment strategy for each online program.
- Assist in the development of online enrollment goals that support the university's strategic operating plan.
- Refine processes, procedures, and systems to improve application processes and increase yield.
- Assess current business practices, procedures and systems to continue to strengthen successful online enrollment and recruitment services.
- Provide and set standards for excellent student and customer service.
- Develop structures and processes to collect and analyze marketing and enrollment data to support decision making and make recommendations to guide strategy development.
- Assist with the development of partnerships with for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
- Significant experience in sales and sales management
- Experience with recruitment of non-traditional students
- Competence in technology with the ability to develop improved systems for enrollment management
- Extensive experience in utilizing a CRM with the ability to improve sales workflows
- Effective Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills