Responsible for support of online learning technologies including, but not limited to: assisting faculty with implementation of online learning technology inface-to-face and online classes, providing in person and online technical support, documentation and training. Work with faculty on all campuses to develop and enhance high quality online educational opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Either two years' experience in an information technology position or four years' experience in a position that included a substantial amount (at least 50%) of information technology work.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and/or administering college-level course management software.
- Demonstrated experience in web page design and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in databases, forms and reports.
- Demonstrated familiarity with leading-edge software and technology for teaching and learning.
Additional qualifications can be found in job description