Texas Tech University Worldwide eLearning, a division within the Office of the Provost, is seeking an Instructional Technologist (Senior Blackboard Support Coordinator) to assist faculty and staff with Blackboard and work with the Student Services Center on student Blackboard support.
- Provides held desk assistance to faculty and distance student Blackboard Users
- Assist Instructional Designers with course creations and maintenance
- Develops and facilitates Blackboard training for faculty and instructors.
- Assist with developing, updating, and delivering LMS tutorials
- Develops and maintains Blackboard Faculty and Student website support.
- Provide informal consultations for Blackboard use and instructional design year-round.
- Project coordination with external units as required
- Assist with Blackboard support for both TTU and TTUISD courses.
- Work with University IT on Blackboard related project
- Assist with the implementation of new Blackboard related products and services
Bachelor's degree plus one year of related experience; or a combination of education and/or related experience to equal 5 years. Master's degree in Educational Technology, Instructional Design, Online Learning, Communication, Graphic Design, Information Technology with a focus on online learning, or a related field preferred. Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects. Demonstrated an understanding of effective uses of technology in education. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.