Reporting to the eCampus Center Research and Innovation Team Manager, the focus of this position will be to provide data, reporting, and statistical analysis support for eCampus Research and Innovation Team projects. In support of the new learning analytics initiative for online courses and programs, this employee will work with students, faculty, and staff to develop reports, models, and visualizations to help ensure online student success and retention.
Hiring salary range: $54,600 - $62,700 based on experience. Boise State offers an excellent benefits package to eligible employees.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, education, applied statistics, or other field that uses quantitative research methods
- Plus five (5) years of demonstrated experience in the management and analysis of data; OR, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- Familiarity with IRB review procedures, FERPA, and ethics related to handling confidential student, faculty, and staff information.
- Experience with data validation.
- Experience with BI Reporting Tools (Pyramid, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) for developing dashboards and reports