Oregon State University Professional and Continuing Education invites applications for one full-time Program Coordinator. This position provides project management support for the Program Management team, setting up projects, maintaining schedules, ensuring deadlines are met and materials are distributed for non-degree certificate programs. This includes, but is not limited to, organizing and maintaining the PACE course schedule, working with outside vendors and PACE clients, counseling students, coordinating with the Marketing team, and supporting faculty and instructors.
- Associate’s Degree and three years of work experience (paid or volunteer) supporting community programs that serve children, youth or adults OR Bachelor’s Degree and one year of work experience (paid or volunteer) one year of which must be working in youth development programs, adult education, teaching, program delivery or related functions OR Five years experience in a field related to the duties of the position AND a high school diploma or equivalent. AND Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated skill to work with diverse audiences. Demonstrated skill to use computers for word processing, data management, and communications.
- Detail oriented.
- Skilled at organizing and scheduling multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience performing complex tasks and managing projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing events, providing customer service, and coordinating programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment with many cross-functional partners.
- Experience speaking and presenting to groups and diverse audiences.
- A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.