Reporting to the eCampus Center Research and Innovation Team Manager, the focus of this position is to promote the usage and development of quality Open Educational Resources (OER) materials across fully online programs. This person is responsible for the planning and deployment of adoption/change management strategies to ensure the successful implementation of OER within fully online programs.
As part of this position you will:
- Work with online program coordinators, faculty, and Student Success Coaches to identify and develop reports, metrics, and visualizations that help trigger timely interventions for student success, and to refine those reports in an iterative process.
- Develop and evaluate predictive models to identify key factors that may hinder online student success in a program.
- Create queries to gather, clean, validate, merge, and maintain data sets from multiple sources (e.g. data warehouse, student records, PeopleSoft) for analysis by the Research & Innovation Team. This includes ensuring that data is secure and appropriate precautions are taken to maintain student privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and a minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience working in instructional design, course development, information science, or with Open Educational Resources, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Experience working with a content management or other information systems. Experience with metadata, tagging, or other organization tools.