The Program Director of Business provides leadership and management of all aspects of an academic program by providing discipline-specific expertise, supervising staff and faculty members, addressing students’ needs, and maintaining a required teaching load.
- Doctoral degree, terminal degree preferred in the field of Business or related to Higher Education. If terminal degree is related to higher education, candidate must have a Master’s in a Business related field. Doctoral/terminal degree in process and ABD may be considered if candidate has significant direct work experience in higher education leadership and online course delivery.
- Experience with an online learning environment required
- Experience in leadership position within higher education preferred
- Demonstrated competency in discipline-specific knowledge and performance skills required
- Teaching experience at the college level and 3 years of work experience in the related field is preferred
- Knowledgeable in Learning Management System (Blackboard or Canvas)
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to lift and maneuver independently up to 25 lbs.