Sinclair Community College
The Instructional Designer is dedicated to helping faculty design, develop and deliver online, CBE, and hybrid courses of the highest possible quality while minimizing the time faculty spend on issues that are peripheral to instruction.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field such as Education, Instructional Design or Instructional Technology required; Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Teaching or Training preferred.
- Experience in higher education required; community college experience preferred.
- Intermediate general computer and Learning Management System skills. Basic Microsoft Word and HTML skills required.
- Ability to contribute and thrive in a high-energy, creative and collaborative team environment.
January 22, 2018