- WCET's Virtual Meeting Platform.
- Attendee Orientation Guide.
- Orientation Video.
- Exhibitor Guide.
- Speaker Guide.
- Work Group Host Guide.
When will I receive my virtual login information?
- A welcome email with login credentials was sent to registered attendees on Thursday October 1, 2020.
- If you register after September 30, we will send your welcome email as soon as possible.
Where do I log in?
Which browser do you recommend?
- For the optimal virtual event experience, we recommend attending via your computer web browser using Chrome or Firefox, be sure they are updated to the most current version.
- For a smoother experience within the platform, we suggest you enable pop ups on your browser.
Are captions available?
- Live captioning is available for all general sessions and is provided by our sponsor, VITAC. If you need live captioning during breakout sessions, please contact us as soon as possible.
Who do I contact for assistance?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.808.4236.
What is the social media hashtag?
Do attendees need to be on video?
- No, attendees can join via video during discussions, workgroups, and networking, and we hope that you do, but video is not required.
How do I see who else is registered?
- Registrants will receive an attendee list which excludes those that opted out of the directory.
- You can also see attendees via the Networking tab of the platform (unless they have opted out).
How do I connect with other attendees?
- In the Networking tab of the platform, click on a name and then “Start Chat.” Once your chat is accepted, you will also see an option to join a video call.
How do I opt in/out of Networking within the platform?
- In the left hand menu of the platform, select the last tab, Account. You can update your preferences within the Account settings.
What are the prizes for the scavenger hunt?
- Bragging rights, virtual applause, honor, and a “#WCET2020 Scavenger Hunt Extraordinaire” badge to showcase in wcetMIX (WCET members).
- Gift cards to Amazon or charity donations for the top points earners.
- The more points you earn, the greater your chances of winning the grand prize, a Bose speaker, which will be raffled off on the final day of each seminar.
Where do I access recorded sessions and slides?
- Find the session by using the search feature. Video recordings will be viewable when you click into the session. Any slides or speaker resources will be added to the session under Files.
Where do I see the list of speakers?
- In the tabs on the left menu of the platform, click either Sessions or Networking and filter by Speakers.
When is the Exhibit Hall open?
- The Exhibit Hall is open during breaks and networking times. You can send a chat to the representatives at any time.