- Summit Program
- Adaptive Courseware Options Slides and Handout
- Adaptive Learning Company Profiles
- Adaptive Learning in Professional Education (R. Hasel)
- Choosing an Adaptive Learning Partner
- e-Literate TV Series on Personalized Learning
- Event Highlights on WCET Frontiers
- How Adaptive Can Increase Student Intrinsic Motivation to Persist (Bell and Garnsey-Harter)
- Institutional Case Studies (panel slides)
- The Journal of Competency-Based Education
- Learning to Adapt: A Case for Accelerating Adaptive Learning in Higher Education (2013, Tyton Partners)
- Learning to Adapt: Understanding the Adaptive Learning Supplier Landscape (2013, Tyton Partners)
- Opening Plenary: Jim Thompson
- Opening Plenary: Judy Komar
- Recordings of General Session Presentations
- Santa Fe Information (advice from locals)
- Storify of the Tweets
- View Past WCET Summits
- WCET Frontier's Blog Recap of the Summit
WCET Leadership Summits bring together educational leaders and practitioners from forward-thinking institutions and enterprises that are actively pursuing answers to big questions in higher education.
WCET’s 2015 Leadership Summit built upon prior summits on competencies, data analytics, and digital content. Through expert panel presentations and engaging conversations, summit attendees explored the many challenging facets of choosing and applying an adaptive learning approach for remedial, undergraduate and graduate, -and professional education.
The summit topics around adaptive learning in higher education include-
- What is adaptive learning?
- Does it work? For what students? In what disciplines?
- Who is using adaptive learning and what are their metrics for success?
- What advice can be shared on policy and deployment strategies?
- What criteria do you use to choose a particular adaptive learning technology product?
- What do faculty and students say about their experiences with adaptive learning courses?
- Designing Alternative Pathways to Credentials - May 7-8, 2014
- Under the Sword of Data - June 12-13, 2013.
- Digital Learning Content - May 9-10, 2012.
- Main Leadership Summits page.
Summit registration includes:
- Access to all sessions during the 1.5 day event.
- Breakfast on June 10 and 11.
- Lunch on June 10 and 11.
- Opening reception on June 10.
- Refreshment breaks on June 10 and 11.