The Online Student Success & Learning Technology Coordinator collaborates with student success and learning technology team members to analyze and determine student support and learning technology needs. This role provides support within Miami Online’s varying learning technologies, including Canvas, Asana, classroom dashboards, ticket system, support solutions, and other available tools. The position will be responsible for supporting Miami Online student success programs and initiatives, monitoring dashboard systems and working with student success staff to assist in concern resolutions, collaborating within and across departments to assist in technology and student success growth, and will serve as the primary contact for resolving learning technology issues by resolving technology tickets from faculty and staff. In addition, the position will work with Miami Online leadership to develop, collaborate, and assist in the creation of other student success reporting and documentation tools and resources. Position is a one-year appointment with the potential for renewal based on funding and performance.
Bachelor’s degree in educational technology, education administration, information
technology, organizational development, or other related discipline
Associates degree and four or more years of related experience may be used in lieu of undergraduate degree requirement
• Two or more years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in supporting technology and/or student success support programs preferably in an educational setting
• Knowledge of current and emerging learning technologies
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to communicate with campus senior leadership
• Knowledge of current instructional design frameworks and methods, as well as QM and OLC standards
• Experience collecting and reporting on key metrics related to learning technology services
• Experience in technology resolution with faculty and students
• Proficient in using Excel, project and/or time management software, LMS systems (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.), and reporting/documentation software
Position not eligible for H1B sponsorship.