The Learning Designer for Assessment will be part of an elite team dedicated to innovating on research-based approaches to content design in order to optimize learning within Pearson’s next generation of evidence-based, global technology products. The Learning Designer for Assessment will collaborate with product managers, portfolio managers, product model managers, user-experience designers, and researchers on a portfolio of technology products that includes platforms, underlying systems, learning applications, courseware, content collections, mobile solutions, and adaptive learning environments.
- Master’s degree or higher in Assessment, Measurement, Quantitative Psychology, Learning Science, Cognitive Psychology, Learning Design, or related field required.
- Minimum of four years contributing to initiatives in assessment, measurement, efficacy, educational research, learning technology, digital learning environments
- Significant experience gathering and applying peer-reviewed scholarly research and user research
- Previous assessment design and assessment strategy experience required.
- Previous instructional design and user-centered design testing experience preferred
- Previous experience in psychometrics strongly preferred
- Previous online and/or classroom teaching experience preferred but not sufficient