The Instructional Media Specialist will implement and support multimedia materials, technology applications, and hardware at the Treasure Valley Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Complex located at Idaho State University-Meridian Health Science Center.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative, team environment.
- Professional experience supporting, Mac OS, iOS, Windows, and common office software and applications.
- Professional experience with audio/video or IT installation and support.
- Experience training others to use a broad range of technology.