The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator is responsible for maintaining compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements for online course delivery outside of the state of Idaho. This position serves as the subject matter expert regarding regulatory issues, secures operating and programmatic approvals, maintains the University's approval status for online course delivery, and communicates with regulatory agencies and professional licensure boards.
- Oversee compliance functions, ensure eCampus program delivery activities follow federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain a schedule to review and update University's authorization and consumer disclosures.
- Ensure that University obligations for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) and professional licensure requirements are fulfilled, including submitting the requisite forms and payments for membership.
- Research policy changes, guide compliance efforts, and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Engage in other projects as assigned. Such projects may require research, analysis, development of recommendations, implementation plans, data gathering and analysis, and more.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years in similar type of work. For Senior Level position, 5+ years in similar type of work.
Hiring salary range: The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator salary starts at $52,700 and the Senior Regulatory Affairs Coordinator salary starts at $63,800, plus an excellent benefits package.