The Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) Accessibility Coordinator will develop and lead the university-wide EIT accessibility compliance program. This program is critical to Georgetown University's commitment to provide equitable and effective access to University services and information for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. The position will be responsible for ensuring the accessibility of EIT across the university, including websites, electronic instructional materials and electronic documents, video and audio, software, hardware, and systems, and EIT procurement.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2-4 years of related work experience; or Master's degree in related field and 1-2 years of related work experience
- Basic knowledge of disability law including, but not limited to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Knowledge and experience with WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 AA accessibility standards and guidelines
- Knowledge and experience with assistive technologies (JAWS, VoiceOver, NVDA)
- Experience with accessibility audit and quality assurance tools and processes