Kansas State University Global Campus seeks applicants for the position of admissions representative. This position works directly with prospective students interested in K-State Global Campus online programs. Interactions include handling incoming calls form prospective and current students, responding to inquiries and following up with prospective students via phone, email and in person in order to move them along in the admissions and enrollment funnels. This position requires exceptional customer services skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree is required. Position description and application procedures posted at careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/506660/.... Call 785-532-5644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Screening begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. For best consideration, applications should be received by Apr. 7, 2019. Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment. Background check required..
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a higher education environment including knowledge and understanding of distance education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with educational student services
- Experience with learning management systems, electronic calendaring systems, and web-based customer relations management or recruitment programs
- Well-developed computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Access, Excel and Word
- Experience appropriately handling confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated success working independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated dependability and strong customer service experience
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement policy and procedures, to think creatively, to problem solve effectively, and to comprise effective recruitment and yield strategies
- Ability to work with a diverse clientele, to establish and maintain effective working relationships, and to handle the demands of multiple deadlines and interruptions