The Director of Student Recruitment for Digital and Continuing Education is responsible for the recruitment of new students to LSU Online fully-online degree and certificate programs, as well as continuing education and community programming. This position reports through the Vice Provost for Digital and Continuing Education and works collaboratively with the CMO/Director of Marketing and Retention. This position leads the creation of a team of Enrollment Concierges, who are the first point of contact prospective students have with LSU's fully online programs. The Director of Student Recruitment will support the design of the workflow and automated communications related to student recruitment for online programs, and also craft the team, create KPIs, ensure high-level team performance, and support world-class customer service at LSU. This position will create an incoming and outgoing series of communications, ensuring that Enrollment Concierges are continually outreaching to leads in support of matching our programs with qualified students seeking to improve their lives and career outcomes through a certificate, micro-credential or degree at LSU. The Director of Student Recruitment has KPIs associated with the conversion of inquiries into applicants into enrolled students. Work with Marketing and Retention to test messaging to potential students and look closely at data to adapt website presence, email and text messaging, and phone scripts in order to best address student needs and support enrollment gains.
- Bachelor's degree and seven years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams with direct reports
- Experience developing and implementing roadmaps for the transformation of technology services
- Experience negotiating with and managing third party vendors
- Experience with ERPs
- Experience leading transitions of on-prem technology to cloud computing
- Experience vetting user needs, creating and executing test plans, and working with a variety of stakeholders
- Evidence of hands-on professional certifications by third parties
· Seven or more years of experience
· Experience converting students in an online education endeavor
· Experience working within a large system or large institution, but in an agile fashion
Special or Physical Qualifications
Evening and weekend hours sometimes required.