The University of Rhode Island, the State’s public flagship research institution, seeks a dynamic, collaborative, engaged and active leader to serve as the inaugural Director of the Department of IT Teaching and Learning Services. Working with the Office for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning, you will be responsible for leading digital transformation of student learning experiences in service to all 17,000 students at the University.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a field related to technology-enhanced education.
- Minimum of eight years group management experience in higher education.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high-performing, cohesive team.
- Demonstrated commitment to process improvement and client support.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.