Louisiana State University seeks applicants for the Learner Coordinator position. The position reports to the Learner Services Manager for LSU Online. This position plays a critical role in the recruitment and support of Continuing Education (CE) Learners, serving as the initial point- of-contract for both potential and active learners in a variety of Continuing Education programs. Candidate must possess a naturally enthusiastic and persuasive manner. The Learner Coordinator will work closely with the Learner Specialist, Enrollment Specialists, and varied Continuing Education programs to ensure learners receive world class customer service and we can efficiently find the best learning path for them.
- Acts as the first line of contact for prospective students and recruits. Engages prospective learners by responding to incoming requests. Assists prospective students, recruits, and active learners in getting to their proper point of contacts. Ensures that targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are consistently met. Assists with special projects as needed.
- Utilizes technology systems to track the recruitment of prospective learners, including a CRM, SIS, and other systems. Runs, analyzes, and processes reports to ensure a seamless experience for active and prospective learners.
- Participates in continual professional development, working to ensure high levels of customer service excellence. Contributes suggestions to work flow improvements and opportunities for efficiency.
Bachelor's degree with excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong commitment to service
Preferred candidates will have some experience in recruitment, sales, support, customer service, related field.
Special or Physical Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to travel and work nights/weekends, especially during peak seasons.
- Due to the nature of this position's responsibilities, this position shall be subject to drug/alcohol testing in accordance with University Policy Statement 67.