CSU Online, under the Division of Continuing Education (DCE), seeks a web developer with full-stack experience. This position plays a key role planning, developing, and maintaining websites, applications, and middleware solutions throughout the organization. The right candidate will contribute to a dynamic environment and work closely with other members of the IT team, which includes database engineers, web and applications developers, to develop cutting-edge solutions for web applications, Learning Technology Interoperability (LTI) applications for Canvas, immersive technology, and digital reporting tools.
The successful candidate will apply their Web-development expertise to support, both directly and indirectly, staff, faculty and students, to advance the Division’s business operations and strategies, as part of delivering quality education at a distance. Reflecting departmental and institutional values, the successful candidate is expected to advance CSU commitment to diversity and inclusion.
This Web Developer position reports to the IT Manager for the Division of Continuing Education (DCE), with the Office of Engagement at Colorado State University. This position will work collaboratively within the IT team to improve CSU Online’s website and carry out and support operations.
This position is located on-site in Fort Collins, CO. A portion of this job may be remote.
To view full posting announcement and apply: http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/72133.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience with front- and back-end web development, covering the following core skills:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, and the .NET framework;
- Object-oriented design and development patterns;
- Experience with software development life-cycle and best practices, including version control;
- Database design and SQL best practices (e.g., SQL Server);
- In-depth knowledge of web standards, usability, and accessibility;
- Experience with basic web design principles;
- Ability to communicate technical information to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
A successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States by the proposed start date; Continuing Education/CSU Online will not provide visa sponsorship for this position