The Associate Marketing Director reports to the Director of Marketing for LSU Online and manages the Marketing Manager & Digital Media Manager positions. This position is responsible for the management and supervision of all marketing activities for Digital and Continuing Education, including campaign strategy/execution for lead generation, brand and asset management, budget management, lead nurturing to meet enrollment goals, and management of all marketing vendors and platforms. The main goal is to ensure successful marketing efforts leading to enrollment goals within annual budget guidelines on behalf of the entire marketing department.
- Develop strategies for lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns to ensure enrollment goals are met, including development of marketing assets and testing strategies. (25%)
- Manage team to create, execute campaigns, then analyze and monitor performance. Suggest strategic shifts for optimizing performance and budget management. Provide reports both internally and externally. Analyze reports for strategic guidance to drive enrollment growth. (25%)
- Ensure strong results for tactics within search engine optimization and strategic direction / management of the web site. (20%)
- Ensure brand alignment and develop branding / persona marketing for new and existing offerings. (15%)
- Research trends on performance metrics, competition, higher education space. Make recommendations for new tests / initiatives to preserve competitive advantage. (15%)
Bachelor's degree and 5 or more of experience. Digital marketing knowledge is required.
Preference given to experience in higher education and marketing strategy, as well as a master’s degree in a related field.
Master's degree and 5-10 years of experience.
Experience with a CMS system, Pardot, Salesforce, texting platforms, Excel, project management software, Google Analytics is a plus.