A Program Manager for Colorado State University Online (Division of Continuing Education) plans, implements, directs, and grows online and distance degree and certificate programs. This position is responsible for generating revenue by strategically guiding and expanding the credit and noncredit programs offered through Online, online at a distance, and off-campus. The Program Managers report to the College Relations and Program Strategy Associate Director.
Critical to this position is successfully and productively collaborating with the faculty and administrators in Colorado State University colleges and departments to develop high quality, sustainable, and targeted programs for off-campus students. This position requires the Program Manager to aggregate knowledge and expertise in each assigned program, enabling the University to successfully deliver and sustain these programs. As a visible and active representative of CSU Online, the Program Manager position utilizes excellent judgment to develop credible and meaningful relationships with both internal and external academic partners.
• Masters degree in Business Administration, Education, Educational Technology, Computer Information Systems, Liberal Arts, Economics, or a related field
• At least three years of progressive experience working in online or continuing education
• Experience identifying, creating and fostering strategic partnerships
• Experience identifying or communicating with target markets, or similar function
• Experience successfully communicating, collaborating, gaining buy-in from, and building constructive working relationships with administrators, faculty and/or corporate partners.
• Experience in contributing to the growth of course and program offerings with specific emphasis in online and distance delivery format.
• Excellent written communication and organizational skills.