UConn eCampus is seeking applicants for the position of Temporary University Specialist to support the design and development of multiple online courses. This position reports to the Assistant Director and will work directly with faculty and staff to design, develop, evaluate, and revise content, modules, and complete hybrid/blended and online courses.
- Master's degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Education, or a closely related field and one to three years of experience designing, developing, and supporting the implementation of online and/or hybrid/blended courses. (More than 5 years of documented professional experience in the field of Instructional Design or eLearning with a Bachelor’s degree may be considered.)
- Experience building courses in learning management systems (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, etc.)
- Experience working one-on-one with subject matter experts and/or faculty to apply a systematic instructional design process to the design and development of online courses
- An ability to interact and effectively communicate in one-on-one and collaborative and environments
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects in order to meet production guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills