Earlier this year, WCET created a series of curated pages highlighting various resources for institutions to help the adequately respond to the COVID-19 crisis. Although we've retired these initial response pages, below is a list of resources that may be helpful to institutions as we continue to face challenges during the ongoing pandemic.
Please contact us if you have any questions or should you need any assistance retrieving previous resources.
- WCET, in partnership with the WCET State Authorization Network (SAN) and Every Learner Everywhere, has created resources to assist institutions in understanding the federal regulatory impact of COVID-19. Please review Pursuing Regulatory Compliance for Digital Instruction in Response to COVID-19: Policy Playbook to better understand the impact of COVID-19 on federal higher education regulations.
- WCET has created 1:1 video interviews about institutional/organizational responses to COVID-19.
- OLC, QM, UPCEA, and WCET's Joint Responses Regarding the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and Advice on Transition Face-to-Face Courses Online.
General COVID-19 Resources
- U.S. Department of Education, COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- Federal Student Aid, Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents
- Federal Communications Commission, Keep Americans Connected
- Daily Situation Reports from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 - Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- How Coronavirus Spreads - CDC
- Prevention and Treatment - CDC
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus - CDC
- Information for Travelers - CDC
WCET Event Updates
Please see the pages below for more information on our upcoming events. As relevant, we will update these pages with cancellation or continuation information as events approach.
- WCET 2020 Annual Meeting information page.