Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in information technology or related field and two years of experience in an area directly related to assignment. (Reference Position Specific Responsibilities above to determine experience in the area of assignment).
An equivalent combination of the conferred degree and directly related full-time work experience as described above sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, unless otherwise subject to any other requirements set forth in law or regulation, may be considered.
1. Three (3) years of experience in responsive web design and development
2. Two (2) years of experience developing websites/web apps using PHP and/or Drupal
3. Two (2) years of experience with implementing accessibility guidelines
4. One (1) year of experience in writing design specifications, providing estimates of the work, developing code with appropriate tests
6. One (1) year of experience in UI/UX design