Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now hiring a Compliance Associate at the Worldwide Headquarters in Daytona Beach, Florida. This position resides in the State Authorizations & Workforce Development office and supports all aspects of the state authorization processes and ensures compliance in all areas. The individual will work in close collaboration with Worldwide and university administrative departments, particularly- Institutional Research, Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Affairs, Campus Operations, and Technology Services, etc. in order to provide accurate information for licensure and new program applications. This position will be responsible for completion and submission of state licensure and programmatic approval applications for all states, to include sourcing and interpreting institutional information. The candidate must be able to manage conflicting priorities and adhere to strict deadlines. They will become familiar with, and provide support to the Office of Workforce Development by researching eligibility for regional Eligible Training Provider Lists (ETPL), completing applications and supporting data reporting requirements.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University operates two residential campuses and over 130 non-residential/satellite campuses throughout 30 states and 10 countries as well as a robust online learning platform. The Office of State Authorizations and Workforce Development is responsible for managing the state approvals and accreditation for all online learning activities and non-residential campuses. Details on this position can be found at the link below.
- Associate's degree in Business, Management, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field