This position will support program development and operational management of current and new Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) programming at Colorado State University. As a part of the OLLI team, the Manager will be responsible for providing coordination of the course development process to include request/review of course proposals, recruiting of subject matter experts and instructors from within industry, the Osher network and the University to offer high quality, diverse and engaging online and in-person classes and lectures. The Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive internal CSU and external partner relationships, providing outstanding customer service to the OLLI membership and support to the instructional team. The position will develop, evaluate, and interpret programmatic data and implement strategic operational and process enhancements. The Manager will assume a key role in the implementation of new educational service delivery model platforms, website updates, registration platforms, hybrid instruction and will create internal staff training and coaching for OLLI members, instructors and volunteers as needed. The Manager reports to the Director of OLLI. Reflecting departmental and institutional values, candidates are expected to have the ability to advance the CSU Extended Campus and OLLI commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in education, communications, business, liberal arts, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working with adult, non-traditional educational populations.
- Experience in program management, development, recruitment within a higher education distance education or continuing education unit.
- Experience communicating, collaborating and problem-solving with faculty and or external partners to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and an aptitude for learning new technology platforms.