Jobs Posted by Members
The ability to submit job posts to the WCET website and WCETnews email list is a benefit of membership with WCET. To learn more about how to submit, who is eligible to submit, and how to receive emails from us, please visit our subscription page.
WCET Members are looking for applicants to the following positions:
Under the supervision and direction of the Assistant Director of OECP for Enrichment/Enrollment, the Program Assistant manages the registration of students enrolled in UConn Early College Experience (ECE), including coordinating scheduling of courses with the UConn Registrar’s Office, and interfacing with all high school site representatives, high school instructors, and high school principals to ensure registration processes are effective and efficient, and registration policies and pr
The Instructional Designer is dedicated to helping faculty design, develop and deliver online, CBE, and hybrid courses of the highest possible quality while minimizing the time faculty spend on issues that are peripheral to instruction.
- Teach courses that are grounded in sound developmental theory and teaching methodology Develop curriculum for residents at Special Commitment Center
- Engage residents in facilitating learning leading to achievement of learning outcomes
- Analyze complex problems and judge best solution or action to resolve or respond to difficult situations independently
- Communicate with and assist upset, confused, demanding, or othe
The successful candidate will join an Early Childhood Education program that provides comprehensive education to allow students to develop the skills need to support the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social development of children from birth to grade 3.
The Digital Design pro gram trains students in the high-tech world of graphic design and dynamic media production ranging from eye-catching magazine layouts to innovative print advertisements, from understated corporate imagery to attention-grabbing websites complete with animation and sound.
The Program Director of Business provides leadership and management of all aspects of an academic program by providing discipline-specific expertise, supervising staff and faculty members, addressing students’ needs, and maintaining a required teaching load.
- Collaboratively plan, design, develop and revise for-credit online courses and course materials to meet University and department standards.
- Recommend effective and creative uses of technologies to enhance instruction and create new learning environments.
- Identify and communicate contextual best practices for applying teaching and learning theories to curriculum design.
This position serves to assist current and prospective students pursuing higher education through online/distance learning opportunities offered through South Dakota State University. This position will work with a variety of individuals and students; including adult learners, traditional students, and high school students to ensure access to appropriate student services such as, but not limited to, admission, registration, academic advising, etc.
Under the direction of the Division Manager, plans and facilitates the implementation of online course accessibility standards by conducting course reviews, providing faculty training, testing interactive learning materials, and coordinating the conversion of printed, digital, video and multimedia material into a variety of alternate media formats to meet Web Accessibility Guidelines.
The Instructional Media Specialist will implement and support multimedia materials, technology applications, and hardware at the Treasure Valley Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Complex located at Idaho State University-Meridian Health Science Center.