The WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award recognizes outstanding efforts by member institutions and organizations in applying an innovative, technology-based solution to a challenging educational need. Look across your campus or organization for successful and innovative works that meet WOW criteria. Works nominated for WOW award should...
- address a significant need or problem in higher education.
- incorporate creative and/or innovative uses of technology or resources.
- demonstrate a positive impact towards addressing need.
- represent a significant contribution to the field of technology-enhanced postsecondary education.
- can be adapted or used as a model for others.
The call for nominations for 2017 awards will be sent out in early April. Submission requirements will be updated on this page. Submissions are due by 5:00 PM, MDT, Monday May 10, 2017 and will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about the five WOW awardees for 2016. Read about these important works in the WOW Media Release.
List of Previous WOW Recipients
- 2016 Media Release
- 2015 Media Release
- 2014 Media Release
- 2013 Media Release
- 2012 Media Release
- 2011 Media Release
- 2010 Media Release
- Full list of previous recipients