The WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award recognizes outstanding efforts by member institutions and organizations in applying an innovative, technology-based solution to a challenging educational need. Look across your campus or organization for successful and innovative works that meet WOW criteria. Works nominated for WOW award should...
- address a significant need or problem in higher education.
- incorporate creative and/or innovative uses of technology or resources.
- demonstrate a positive impact towards addressing need.
- represent a significant contribution to the field of technology-enhanced postsecondary education.
- can be adapted or used as a model for others.
2017 WOW Awards
WCET is thrilled to announce the 2017 WOW Award Winners.
2018 WOW Awards
WCET will call for nominations for the 2018 WOW awards in April 2018. This site will be updated with more information closer to that time.
List of Previous WOW Recipients
- 2016 Media Release
- 2015 Media Release
- 2014 Media Release
- 2013 Media Release
- 2012 Media Release
- 2011 Media Release
- 2010 Media Release
- Full list of previous recipients