The WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award recognizes outstanding efforts by member institutions and organizations in applying an innovative, technology-based solution to a challenging educational need. Look across your campus or organization for successful and innovative works that meet WOW criteria. Works nominated for WOW award should...
- address a significant need or problem in higher education.
- incorporate creative and/or innovative uses of technology or resources.
- demonstrate a positive impact towards addressing need.
- represent a significant contribution to the field of technology-enhanced postsecondary education.
- can be adapted or used as a model for others.
2017 WOW Award nominations are now open!
Submissions are due by 5:00 PM, MDT, Wednesday, May 10, 2017. Please send the form and other materials (as described in the nomination form) to Rosa Calabrese.
Read about the five WOW awardees for 2016. Read about these important works in the WOW Media Release.
List of Previous WOW Recipients
- 2016 Media Release
- 2015 Media Release
- 2014 Media Release
- 2013 Media Release
- 2012 Media Release
- 2011 Media Release
- 2010 Media Release
- Full list of previous recipients