Avoiding Potholes Along the Microcredentials Superhighway
The road to a successful and high-quality microcredentialing initiative can be fraught with potholes and speed bumps, but the final destination is attainable. This webcast brought together experts and practitioners in higher education to discuss what they have learned on their journeys, obstacles to anticipate, and strategies for success to help you on your journey.
- Research-supported frameworks for microcredentialing.
- A forthcoming research-based readiness assessment toolkit.
- Working definitions for microcredentials.
- Course and competency alignment.
- Funding models.
- Resource allocation for staff, time, funding, technology, and expertise.