Distance Ed at a Crossroads: The Changing Landscape of New Regulations
Significant changes are being proposed for distance education courses and programs. If implemented, these new regulations will majorly affect your online courses, programs, and services to students. Join the WCET and SAN policy team for an in-person event to help you navigate the changing landscape of new regulations.
Topics will include:
- Cash Management – Limitation of Books and Supplies as Part of Tuition & Fees
- State Authorization – Reciprocity, State Oversight Exemptions
- Distance Education – Additional Location, Removal of Aid for Clock Hour Asynchronous Distance Education
- Return to Title IV – Taking Attendance for Distance Education Courses
- Accreditation – Substantive Change Approvals, State Nursing Board Recognition
The meeting will begin at 1:00 on Tuesday, July 30 and adjourn by noon on Wednesday, July 31. The full program will be announced soon. Register today to save your seat!