Reflections on 2021 and Aspirations for 2022 from Digital Learning Leaders and Learners
We are all still aboard the pandemic roller coaster and the journey has had its ups, downs, thrills, and near spills, but we in higher education have learned a lot and have much to look forward to in the New Year. In this webcast, our passionate and inspiring conversationalists shared hopes and aspirations for what’s to come in 2022.
- Digital learning trials and tribulations.
- Opportunities that have emerged since the start of the pandemic in spring 2020.
- Where higher education is headed.
- What students want to see post-pandemic.
- What digital learning tools and technologies have been effective and where there are gaps.
- Inclusive teaching, learning, and hiring practices now and in the near future.