The Promise and Peril of Artificial Intelligence for Teaching and Learning
What should higher education leaders be doing now to prepare for a future where Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a growing role? This webcast provided a survey of the state of AI in education, its existing and potential applications, and notes questions raised for practice, policy, and advocacy of AI in teaching and learning.
In this webcast, attendees learned:
- How AI is solving old problems in higher education.
- The challenges and promises of AI in the preparation of a modern workforce.
- How to re-think pedagogy to include AI.
- How to sustain campus AI initiatives.
- About AI funding opportunities.