WCET 33rd Annual Meeting
About the Annual Meeting
The WCET Annual Meeting was a one-day virtual event highlighting effective practices, innovative solutions, and roundtable discussions in digital learning in higher education. Attendees heard from leaders and practitioners sharing pragmatic student-centered and equitable solutions and strategies, as well as innovative applications of emerging technologies such as blockchain.
To enhance the virtual experience, pre-conference activities and post-conference sessions were included in registration.
- Lightning talks on equitable teaching and learning practices, quality, humanizing learning, online student services, and more.
- Roundtable discussions on combatting compassion fatigue, edtech adoption considerations, and post-pandemic higher ed.
- Empowering learners through blockchain.
- Student experiences in online courses.
- Listening to the student voice.
- Digital learning transformation strategies.
WCET curated an exceptional program that helped attendees advance digital teaching and learning at their institutions. Attendees engaged in discussions and heard from presenters in a variety of formats.
In addition to the meeting on November 2, registration covered all pre- and post-conference sessions, including:
- November 1: Accelerating the Adoption of Adaptive Courseware.
- November 1: Ask Me Another – Policy Edition.
- November 4: Don’t Drown in a Lake of Data: Effective Strategies for Using Data Analytics for Student Success.
- November 9: Moving From Digital Learning to AI: Harnessing Data to Promote Equity and Improve Student Outcomes.
- November 10: OER Lightning Talks.
|Registration Category||Early Bird
June 3-Oct. 11
Oct. 12-Oct. 29
|Member/Speaker – First Attendee
WCET and SAN members
|Member/Speaker – Additional Colleagues||$35||$40|
|Up to 10 active participants from member org
Savings: $215 / 6 complimentary registrations
|Up to 25 active participants from member org
Savings: $340 / 9 complimentary registrations
|Up to 50 active participants from member org
Savings: $915 / 26 complimentary registrations
|Non-Member – First Attendee||$299||$349|
|Non-Member – Additional Colleagues||$50||$60|
|Up to 40 active participants from non-member org and complimentary WCET membership through June 2022
Savings: Up to $4,850