What should higher education leaders be doing now to prepare for a future where Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a growing role? This webcast provides a survey of the current state of AI in education, its existing and potential applications, and questions raised for practice, policy, and advocacy of AI in teaching and learning.
- How AI is solving old problems in higher education.·
- The challenges and promises of AI in the preparation of a modern workforce.
- How to re-think pedagogy to include AI.
- How to sustain campus AI initiatives.
- About AI funding opportunities.
Join us on Thursday, February 15, at 1:00 PM MT for a free WCET Webcast. Follow the Twitter feed at #WCETwebcast.
This webcast is provided free and open to all.
The webcast will run for 60 minutes and take place via GoToWebinar.
The webcast will be recorded and available on the webpage shortly after the live session.
Thursday, February 15: 10:00 AM HAST/ 11:00 AM AKST/ Noon PST/ 1:00 PM MST/ 2:00 PM CST/ 3 PM EST
Director of Instructional Technology,
University of Arkansas at Monticello
Director, Academic Innovations & eLearning,
University of Alaska Anchorage