What are the usage guidelines for the WCET mailing lists?
WCET’s email lists are provided as a service by WCET to its members. You must be an employee of a WCET
member institution or organization. It is a community space, so we ask that you:
- Be considerate of others in sending and replying to messages.
- Only post items that are relevant to the purposes of WCET and of each mailing list.
- Do not post commercial solicitations of any kind.
- Send job postings and announcements to: Rosa Calabrese.
- Send discussion questions and responses to: WCETDiscuss.
How do I post a job opening to the WCET mailing list?
As a benefit of membership, WCET members may send notices of job openings, which we will send out on our WCETnews email list and post to our job listing page.
- Job posts must be for positions at member institutions.
- Send your job announcement to Rosa Calabrese. Job announcements are compiled and distributed to the news list on a weekly or on an as-needed basis.
- Please format your job posting to include only the following five categories:
- Job Title and location
- Job Summary
- Minimum Qualifications
- Application Deadline (if applicable)
- Link to web page with job details and application forms
- WCET reserves the right to make minimal edits to keep each job posting short and concise