– Laura Pedrick, Special Assistant to the Provost for Strategic Initiatives, Executive Director, UWM Online, UW-Milwaukee
Resources for New Members
We are pleased to welcome you to our community of higher education professionals. As a member of WCET, you will have access to our members-only email lists, have the opportunity to attend our in-person events at a discounted rate, and more.
Below are some resources for getting started to help you make the most of your WCET membership. Share the link to this page with your colleagues! We welcome unlimited participants from each member institution to get involved with us. We recommend sharing this page with your provost's office, office of technology or innovation, center for teaching and learning, office of e-learning and extended studies, office of policy and accreditation, office of academic affairs, and beyond!
Get to Know WCET
- Connect with us on social media.
- Follow the WCET Frontiers blog for weekly posts from your peers in the industry about topics in higher education.
- Check out our about page to learn more about who we are.
- View our focus areas and their corresponding issue pages to find topics that we are currently working with.
- Learn about our initiatives.
- View our past events, including event resources.
Get to Know Your Member Benefits
- Check our table overview of member benefits.
- Check out our get involved page for an in-depth overview of all the opportunities that WCET has to offer.
First Steps to Getting Involved
- Schedule an introductory call with Mollie McGill, the senior director of operations and membership.
- Create an account with wcetMIX.
- Register for our upcoming events. You will receive a discounted rate for our in-person events.
- View all the annual awards offered by WCET and consider submitting a nomination.
|WCET Connections by the Numbers|
|WCET News Email List||4,185 subscribers|
|WCET Discuss Email List||3,812 subscribers|
|@wcet_info||6,842 Twitter followers|
|Frontiers blog||1,847 subscribers;
more than 5,000 views on hot topics
|962 Facebook followers|
|2,436 LinkedIn follows|
|WCET YouTube Channel||249 YouTube subscribers|
Last updated October 16, 2019