Practice to Action
WCET initiatives share good practices and sound policies to help our members accelerate the effective adoption and use of technologies in teaching and learning.
- State Authorization Network Working collaboratively, institutions can navigate the state regulations processes more efficiently than working on their own. WCET's State Authorization Network (SAN) assists the 'Coordinators' from each member system, consortium, or institution.
- An e-Learning Consortium fosters inter-institutional partnerships to share resources with the goal of increasing the institutional capacity for technology-mediated courses and programs. So that leaders and stakeholders of consortia could learn from the successes and experiences of others, the e-Learning Consortia Common Interest Group collected profiles and contact information for many consortia. For each consortium that responded, the profile includes their mission, a brief description, services that they offer, initiatives and interests, organizational documents, and contact information, including websites and social media.
- The WCET Z Initiative connects institution-level OER champions, legislators, state systems of higher education, educational technologists, and national OER leaders.The Z Initiative is focused on research, practices and policies promoting the adoption, implementation, scalability, and sustainability of open educational resources, Z Courses, and Z Degrees.
- Every Learner Everywhere was created to design a network-centric approach to strengthen digital learning in post-secondary institutions with a particular focus on improved outcomes for vulnerable populations.
- WCET Awards recognize outstanding work as well as a dedication to both WCET and the technology-enhanced learning community annually through five different awards.
- WCET Research aims to shed light on topics that support the operation, instruction and technology implementation of technology-enhanced higher education.
- WCET Past Managed Projects showcase projects that WCET successfully incubated over the years.