|Agency Contact||Samantha Brown
The mission of the Online Consortium of Independent Colleges and Universities (OCICU) is to advance academic opportunities for members by sharing online resources and coordinating collaborative activities among and between members.
The Online Consortium of Independent Colleges & Universities (OCICU) is an academic consortium comprised of 80 not-for-profit colleges and universities and managed by the New Ventures of Regis University staff. Members are from all accreditation regions in the U.S.
There are two categories of membership: providers and users. OCICU members can select from over 900 courses. Contact the staff at 303-964-4929 for further information.
OCICU Services include:
- Quality faculty trained in online delivery.
- Fully developed courseware offered in multiple terms, formats, and learning management systems.
- Academic and administrative support using up-to-date technology.
Initiatives & Interests
- Considering how we can better serve international members.
- Seeking smaller faith-based groups to form mini-consortia.
- Exploring certificate programs for member schools.
- Examining summer school alternatives for member schools.
Last Updated: July 2013