The virtual event took place in October and November.
Access resources below.
- Download a printable PDF program for the second seminar.
- Download a printable PDF program for the first seminar.
- See program details on the event site.
- Log in to WCET's Virtual Meeting Platform.
- Attendee FAQs.
The WCET 32nd Annual Meeting VIrtual Seminar Series has concluded. Thank you to the attendees, speakers, and sponsors who participated and made our first virtual meeting a success!
Registered attendees can access session recordings for the seminar(s) on WCET's Virtual Meeting Platform through December 31, 2020.
Our 32nd Annual Meeting went virtual! The two-part Seminar Series of topic-focused virtual discussions and experiences brought together higher education community members, practitioners, and experts. Each seminar included strategic work group collaborations and networking events.
The 2020 Seminar Series Topics:
- October 6 - 15, on Tuesday - Thursday of each week: Inclusiveness in Higher Education: From Notion to Action
- November 2 - 12, on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday of each week: The Value of Higher Education and What the Future of Education Could Be
Questions? Contact WCET.
Future WCET Annual Meeting Dates:
- 2021: Denver, November 2-4