New innovations emerge each year increasing the demand for technology-enhanced instruction. As technology-enhanced learning grows in strategic importance in higher education, the biggest challenge for WCET members is managing change. Through its Price and Cost of Distance Education 2017 survey, questions posed to the email list, e-Learning Consortia Common Interest Group, and focused projects, WCET explores the varied solutions that e-learning leaders use to meet the challenge. WCET members are open to collaborating and sharing their lessons learned so that others can build on that experience.
Uncategorized Institutional Success Q&As:
- Definition of An Online Program - 2015 and 2014
- HIPAA Software for Distance Counseling - October 2017
- Online Student Orientation - November 2015
- Online Tutoring - April 2015
- Online Writing Assistance - February 2017
- Student Refunds for Errors in Online Courses - July 2017